PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.

PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.
Also naturally fed, pasture raised, chicken, turkey and pork.



Friday, April 2, 2010

Tomato Seedlings, Peeps, and a New Calf.

The spring season has started in earnest with seedlings planted, poultry started and calves being born. A very busy time for us here on the farm, it is pretty much sun up to sun down preparing for another year of growing the best food we can. I even managed to inadvertently plant my wallet when I was tilling a garden. One of the few times I actually had money in it,  what do you know, it did not "grow" and just sat there until I miraculously found it following a prayer to the big guy above. Join us as we give you a glimpse into life here at the farm as we proceed through another year of wondrous seasons.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment