PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.

PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.
Also naturally fed, pasture raised, chicken, turkey and pork.



Sunday, September 19, 2010

What A Week

This week was a very busy week. It was week 13 of the vegetable CSA. We hauled cattle on both Tuesday and Wednesday to be processed. Wednesday evening I went and Listened to Joel Salatin speak at Albion College. I got to meet Joel and got a few questions answered, but wish I could have a day or two of his time. Then Saturday Alex and I attended the Eastern Market and on Sunday Holly and I attended and had a vendor table at the Tillers International Harvest Fest in Kalamazoo. Holly and I had a great time at Tillers today. It is a very neat place to visit.
Well, time to go get some rest and get ready for the upcoming week.

If you are planning on attending the Pumpkin Pick, please RSVP (517) 765-2268 with the number of children attending. The Pumpkin pick-Open house will be on October 10th. from 2 to 4 pm. Rain or Shine.

Dan

http://www.albion.edu/news/index.php?id=1280&task=view&option=com_content

No comments:

Post a Comment