PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.

PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.
Also naturally fed, pasture raised, chicken, turkey and pork.



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday

I know Sunday is suppose to be a day of rest, but hopefully the good Lord will give this poor farmer a little forgiveness. When you have livestock there are not too many days of rest.

This is going to be a very busy week. Monday I am taking in a steer for processing, so today I have to get him sorted from the herd. Tuesday I will be at the Eastern Market. Then Saturday I had a good Amish friend of mine call me and ask if I could help him paint his barn this week. (I have access to a paint sprayer.) We will probably do a swap of labor. Saturday the 24th I will be at the Texas Twp. farmers market. If it sounds like I am complaining, I'm not, I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I am very thankful for what I have.

Talk to you soon
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment