PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.

PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.
Also naturally fed, pasture raised, chicken, turkey and pork.



Saturday, November 16, 2013

Turkey

Hello everyone, it has been a very busy fall. I have seen and delivered probably 90% of the product to date. I have logged a lot of miles and have had a chance to say hi and visit with many of you. I love visiting with everyone.
I do need to get a second trip made up to the Detroit shareholders. I will be calling and setting that up real soon.

Also, Kalamazoo customers who have turkeys ordered. I will have them with me at the special Holiday Farmers Market at Texas Twp. Saturday , November 23rd. from 4 to 7PM. I will be in my usual spot.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment