PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.

PASTURE RAISED - GRASS FED BEEF ☞NO HORMONES ☞NO ANTIBIOTICS.
Also naturally fed, pasture raised, chicken, turkey and pork.



Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New year from the Hiday Farm and Family. We had a very busy 2014 and expect 2015 to be pretty much the same. More and more people are asking for Hiday Beef.  I want to thank all of you who purchased from us in 2014.  My plans for 2015 is to increase the number of cattle to be raised for processing. This past year saw a long waiting list of people wanting beef, that we were not able to fill. Keep in mind that a lot of people who purchase from us have been customers for many years and order months in advance. 90% of our beef is processed in the fall and almost all of it is sold in advance, so contacting me in late September or October puts you on the waiting list. So when you get your order form this spring, please fill it out and get back to me as soon as possible. If you are not on the mailing list, give me a call.
Hope everyone had a good 2014 and I wish you all the best for 2015.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment